The fun begin this saterday December 2 at Le Massif de Charlevoix
Le Massif Charlevoix: A wonderful mountain near the beautiful ski town of Baie-Saint-Paul!!! The highest vertical east of the Canadian Rockies!
Best than a package twin our lodging promotions with the Massif promotion for an exceptional ski experience at the lowest price!
The best promotions for your Ski stay at Le Massif of Charlevoix:
Our promotions: (Cliqk here for details)
- Winter pre-sale -20% for the winter of 2017-18 (reserve before Dec 22, 2017).
- 3rd night free in January!
- Escapade, up to 15%
- Progressive rebate, up to 35%
- Free Children in Spring break
- Gift certificat with up to 25% boni! (Buy before December 22, 2017)
Le Massif promotion: (Buy your ski pass here)
_The best of the promotion, 2018-19 Season ski pass Presale at very low price and you ski free for the rest of the season 2017-18!
- Le Massif de Charlevoix "Carte privilege". Adulte 2 days from 75.50/days and 59$/folowing days. Don't ever ski at full price again at the Massif de Charlevoix.
Take advantage of buying it during october's and November's pressage each year for the best deal.
-Frosted January: For only 100$, 7-25 years old ski unlimited during 14 days (8 to 21 January 2018).
Trails: 52 ski and forest trails sprawling over 307.6 acres
Snowfall: Annual average snowfall based on past 5 years: 645 cm (212 in.)
Skill levels: Easy: 15%, Intermediate: 30%, Difficult: 20%, Very difficult: 35%
Longest trail: 5.1 km (3.17 mi.)
Mountain access: Summit and base
Vertical: 770 m (2,526 ft.)
Base elevation: 36 m (118 ft.)
Top elevation: 806 m (2,645 ft.)
Skiable terrain: 164.5 hectares (406.3 acres)
Snow-making capability: 70% of skiable terrain (174.6 acres), forest trails excluded
Snow guns : 391 snow guns (372 air/water guns and water sticks, and 19 fans)